Denmark rush - random photos from first days

7:46 PM

Hi! I´m so sorry that I don´t write more but there´s so many things to do. Hanging around in city center, H.C. Andersen festival, film festival, grocery shopping, gym, sauna, trip to beach, work to school, school practice, parties, learning how to ride a bike, infomeeting, danish language and culture course... and stuff. I have so many photos that I´m not able to edit them in time (when it is still actual) and post them here with some paragraph of my crapy "talking"... that´s why I´m still posting photos from my first days here. I hope that it doesn´t bother you much :-) and that you have a nice time wherever you are. Me and Denmark say hello!


 Friday Bar people talking... now I realize I forgot about the meeting on Tuesday :-(






 flower festival in August
 lovely living room

 cats everywhere... I love this photo... so cute <3


my second night after visit in Ikea

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů